Ausfresh Antipasto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1/4 cup Ausfresh artichoke, roughly chopped
1/4 cup chopped Ausfresh semi dried tomatoes
30g Provolone cheese, chopped
30g Ausfresh kalamata olives, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
Ground pepper to taste
4 boneless, skinless chicken
breasts (125g each)
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
In a medium bowl, stir together the artichoke, tomato, Provolone cheese, olives, garlic and parsley. Season with pepper, to taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Insert a knife into the thickest part of each chicken breast and cut a pocket.
3. Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil and season with the salt & pepper.
4. Stuff each breast with 1/4 of the filling.
5. Heat a large nonstick, ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
6. Place in the oven and bake until the chicken is just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Remove the chicken from the pan and let rest for 8 minutes. Slice and serve.
Ausfresh Antipasto Frittata
6 large eggs
1/2 cup thickened cream
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
60g thinly sliced Genoa salami, cut into 1/2cm pieces
200g Ausfresh Tuscan Antipasto Mix, drained
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
1. Preheat oven 220°C. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium non-stick, ovenproof fry pan over medium heat on stovetop. Pour egg mixture into skillet; sprinkle evenly with salami and Ausfresh Tuscan Antipasto Mix. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set around edges but still moist in centre. Uncover and drop ricotta cheese by teaspoonful’s over egg mixture; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake in oven for 8-12 mins or until eggs are set and top is golden.
3. Using a flexible spatula, loosen frittata around edges, and slide onto a serving platter. Cut into wedges. Serve hot or at room temperature